I don’t know what to say about a year that has been dominated by the doom and gloom of Donald Trump. Instead of going into another tirade about him, I posted the top ten blog posts my readers seem to like reading based on my website metrics. A few of them are articles I wrote before 2017 like the first post.
Happy Holidays and without further ado:
- Are African Americans Guilty of Cultural Appropriation?
- ACT-UP, Gran Fury & The Legacy of HIV/AIDS Activist Branding
- What WWI Posters Say About Early 20th Century War Marketing
- Marketing Lessons From The Civil Rights Movement
- Bodegas, Gentrification, and Social Experiences
- What Is White Privilege?
- Should White People Tell Black Stories?
- Marketing to Generation X
- How to Jog During Extreme Weather: Summer Edition
- 15 Reasons Why Physical Books Still Matter